- Editorials appear under the Our Opinion section. They represent the consensus of the Press' editorial board. Questions or comments should be directed to the editors.
- Columns and cartoons express the opinions of the authors and not necessarily those of the editorial board.
- Voice of the People letters are invited and will be run as quickly as possible after they are received.
- The Press reserves the right to reject letters deemed libelous, in poor taste, produced on a mass basis or are solicitations.
- Voice of the People letters must be 350 words or fewer. "Thank You" letters must be 300 words or fewer. A Reader Writes column submissions must be 650 words or fewer.
- Letters must be signed and include an address and telephone number for verification.
- Letters may be shortened or returned to the writer for editing.
EDITOR'S NOTE: To achieve the greatest participation and encourage the widest range of opinion, the number of letters used by a single writer is limited to two per month. In the interest of space, please keep letters as concise as possible and no more than 350 words and include an address and daytime telephone number so you can be reached for verification.