Our goal is to deliver the most important news in the Imperial Valley to your home, office or convenience store nearest to you. We also provide the electronic edition, or e-Edition, for your convenience.
If you are not a current subscriber and would like to be, please click here.
Single Copy and Home Delivery Manager
Customer Service Representative
All rates include taxes.
- Humidity: 42%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:10:25 AM
- Sunset: 07:19:15 PM
Partly cloudy skies. High 112F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low 77F. W winds shifting to E at 10 to 20 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High 106F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Abre este viernes nuevo Santo Tomás
- Police: Woman stabbed in El Centro
- Peligran decenas de miles de inmigrantes en el Valle Imperial
- EC man arrested for making threats
- Custodian arrested for alleged lewd acts with student
- BESD registration issues leaves students without a class
- A Desert Oasis in Western Imperial Valley
- Former captain hired as Calipatria fire chief
- Local hot dog stand provides free meals for the homeless
- El Centro man arrested for making threats
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.