- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:96%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:43:04 AM
- Sunset: 05:03:58 PM
Rain likely. High 62F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Rain showers early becoming more intermittent overnight. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
- Armed robbers make off with $40K from ATM
- Scene at mall provokes outrage and review
- Rally demands the return of youth sports in the Valley
- Imperial school district sells former Westside School site
- Group raises concerns regarding testing and vaccine rollout
- Calexico girl to QB for NY flag team Super Bowl weekend
- Historic home in Imperial burns in third-alarm fire
- Asaltan a empleados de cajero de Wells Fargo
- ECRMC reports no post-holiday COVID surge
- Valley Briefs: IVC’s Espinoza honored
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.