- Humidity: 24%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:33:54 AM
- Sunset: 07:47:50 PM
Sunny with gusty winds developing this afternoon. High 97F. W winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Clear. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 68F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunny. Becoming windy late. High 92F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Preparan protesta en El Centro por muerte de afroamericanos
- Former El Centro man charged with Texas murder
- Valley Briefs: Peaceful protest to be held Monday
- County to appeal to governor
- Hundreds gather for Black Lives Matter rally
- Dear Probe: Why did police "serenade" a quinceañera with city resources?
- Anuncian reapertura de IV Mall
- Testing to begin in Calexico, second community site on its way
- COVID claims beloved cop and coach
- Local high schools set to celebrate their seniors virtually
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.