HEBER — El Departamento de Bomberos del Condado de Imperial y de la Oficina de Servicios de Emergencia reportaron un incendio ocurrido en una residencia de este poblado.

El incidente se registró este jueves en una residencia ubicada en la cuadra marcada con los números 100 del Camino Corral.

Las autoridades recibieron un reporte sobre un incendio.

Al llegar al sitio, los elementos de bomberos hallaron fuego en la cochera de la residencia.

Los bomberos extinguieron el fuego en cinco minutos.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.