The hike on the El Centro West Desert simulated a smuggling experience illustrating the dangers of crossing to the United States through the Yuha Desert area.
As featured on
- Humidity: 54%
- Cloud Coverage: 25%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:05:10 AM
- Sunset: 07:27:56 PM
Sunny along with a few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 107F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 107F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- CRIME BRIEFS: Corrections van crashes
- Central High gets threat to start school year
- Property owner pays $5,000 fine for starting Seeley fire
- Man charged in alleged restroom photo of minor
- Community joins to raise funds for popular local vendor
- Governor names local judge
- Coca-Cola to bring soda stand inspired in the 1950s to the borderlands
- Cruza Punisher por retén fronterizo
- ICPHD reports COVID increase fueled by Omicron subvariant
- June river death involved migrant toddler, feds say
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.