- Humidity: 12%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:33:38 AM
- Sunset: 07:00:47 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 78F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Private doctor begins COVID-19 testing in Calexico
- Southwest staffer confirmed as one of new COVID-19 patients
- ECRMC: COVID-19 now in public transmission phase
- Three more COVID-19 cases confirmed
- Eight news cases of COVID-19 confirmed locally
- Lanza policía advertencia a tienda Cárdenas
- Imperial man steps up to deliver meals to kids on the outskirts
- BESD parents and employees warned of potential COVID-19 exposure
- Fallece joven de Brawley en accidente
- Acceleration of COVID-19 cases locally is just beginning, official warns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.