- Humidity: 56%
- Cloud Coverage: 68%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:27:23 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:29 PM
Mostly cloudy. High 71F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Considerable cloudiness. High 72F. Winds light and variable.
- Beloved local musician dies in tragic accident, concert held in his and bandmates' honor
- Holtville Fire trio of females fight fires as sisters-in-arms
- City of Imperial readies for its own ‘Parade of Lights,’ ‘Christmas in a Small Town’
- Bombay Beach Harvest Festival sees parade and flying pies, reinvigorates community
- El Centro gears up for City, Chamber Christmas festivities
- Triunfan luchadores en Hawaii
- Arrestan en Calexico a individuo por exposición indecente
- Family dog acts as fire alarm, family gets to safety from Thanksgiving Day fire
- Arrestan a presunto asesino de Indio en El Centro
- Garcia responds to feds awarding $250M to Salton Sea, $3M also awarded via state Dept. of Water Resources
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.