Infowars host Alex Jones filed for personal bankruptcy protection Friday in Texas, citing debts that include nearly $1.5 billion he has been ordered to pay to families who sued him over his conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook school massacre.
- Humidity: 43%
- Cloud Coverage: 58%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:27:25 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:28 PM
Clouds and some sun this morning with more clouds for this afternoon. High near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Overcast. High near 70F. Winds light and variable.
- Beloved local musician dies in tragic accident, concert held in his and bandmates' honor
- Holtville Fire trio of females fight fires as sisters-in-arms
- City of Imperial readies for its own ‘Parade of Lights,’ ‘Christmas in a Small Town’
- Bombay Beach Harvest Festival sees parade and flying pies, reinvigorates community
- El Centro gears up for City, Chamber Christmas festivities
- Triunfan luchadores en Hawaii
- Arrestan en Calexico a individuo por exposición indecente
- Family dog acts as fire alarm, family gets to safety from Thanksgiving Day fire
- Arrestan a presunto asesino de Indio en El Centro
- Garcia responds to feds awarding $250M to Salton Sea, $3M also awarded via state Dept. of Water Resources
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.