- Humidity: 61%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:16:03 AM
- Sunset: 05:35:24 PM
A mainly sunny sky. High 82F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High 79F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Convicted Calexico child molester faces new charges
- Picture of Southwest High student with BB gun prompts investigation
- Expedited process sought for El Centro library
- Molesta anuncio de Gran Plaza Outlets
- Admite oficial de Aduanas uso excesivo de fuerza en Calexico
- Detienen en Calexico a estadounidense por tráfico de personas
- 110 IN THE SHADE: Across the border
- Light parade brings Mardi Gras spirit to El Centro
- Finley Elementary recognized as 2020 California Distinguished School
- Imperial’s Ortiz takes first at Masters, headlines field of eight state qualifiers from Valley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.