- Humidity: 51%
- Cloud Coverage: 2%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:41:57 AM
- Sunset: 05:06:36 PM
Abundant sunshine. High 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
A clear sky. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds light and variable.
- Physician Vo facing state complaint
- City celebrates revival of long-abandoned housing development
- Border COVID documentation requirements take effect Saturday
- Enfrenta Doctor Vo problemas legales en California
- Harry Reid once championed pro-American immigration reform
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Teen killed in accident at dunes
- Descartan amenaza de tsunami en costas de Baja California
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Man found dead after fire
- Plans proceed for scaled-back version of fair
- Heber Schools close; courts impose distancing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.