SACRAMENTO — With coronavirus cases surging at a record pace, California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced a new stay-at-home order Thursday and said if people don't comply the state's hospitals will be overwhelmed with infected patients.
Submit an announcement of your favorite graduate to have them featured in our Virtual Graduation 2020 online special section. Tout their accomplishments, share their photos, and wish them well!
- Humidity: 9%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:29:27 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:32 PM
Sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
A clear sky. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.
- Valley Briefs: Hit and run reported
- Despite disagreements, Hamby and Galindo plan to focus on their job
- Valley Briefs: Man killed in collision into berm
- Officials urge public to curb virus spread
- Brawley DMV to move to bigger office
- Retailer gets boost from Small Business Saturday
- COVID-19 infections hit record high in California prisons
- Group offers IID alternative plan to ending shut-off moratorium
- Valley Briefs: Mask rule results in tantrum
- Gana demanda ex residente de El Centro contra Patrulla Fronteriza en Montana
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.