Federal judge denies Spreckels’ motion for a strike injunction
- MARCIE LANDEROS PHOTO
As featured on
BRAWLEY – United States District Judge Gonzalo Curiel has denied Spreckels Sugar’s emergency…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage: 69%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:45:04 AM
- Sunset: 06:54:40 PM
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 73F. SE winds shifting to WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Sunny skies. High 69F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Piden precaución a automovilistas en Baja California
- Armed robbery suspects arrested
- Federal judge denies Spreckels’ motion for a strike injunction
- Caen tres en Mexicali tras balacera
- Escapa reo en San Luis, Arizona; lo detienen en Phoenix
- Three Imperial Valley post offices to host March Passport Fairs
- Sure Helpline requests funds from County to keep doors open in Calipatria
- Confiscan en Garita Este 1.5 millones de dólares en cocaína
- POLICE BEAT: March 5 to March 7
- Wilson Junior High recognizes Teacher, Counselor of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.