WHEN 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Humidity: 43%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:45:44 AM
- Sunset: 06:10:38 PM
A mainly sunny sky. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
A mainly sunny sky. High 93F. Winds light and variable.
- Former Centinela prison employee gets probation
- Widow calls out IID on ‘disrespectful’ treatment of husband’s death
- LGBT Resource Center kicks off Pride Week
- Number 98 tackles low GPA to line up again
- Jessica Friley crowned as 2019 Cattle Call Queen
- El Centro man to face trial for 2018 shooting death
- Concluyen dos locales preparación en Academia de CHP
- Arrestan a individuo en preparatoria de Imperial
- Fast-moving fire drives thousands from California homes
- Arrestan a mujer hallada envuelta en lágrimas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.