- Humidity: 40%
- Cloud Coverage:10%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:52:54 AM
- Sunset: 07:44:03 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 108F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Some passing clouds. Low 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny skies. High 111F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Driver in fatal crash to stand trial
- Murder suspect walks out of jail, remains at large
- Two bodies hauled out of Slab City Saturday morning
- Park in Imperial renamed after Redondo
- Rising COVID numbers causing concern locally
- Arrestan federales a criminal sexual de menores
- Apresan a delincuente armado cerca de Food 4 Less
- Detectan variante Delta de Covid19 en Baja California
- Guns, drugs recovered in Friday morning arrests
- Calexico teachers call district’s latest offer ‘an insult’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.