France Cannes 2023 Killers of the Flower Moon Photo Call
- Vianney Le Caer - invision linkable, Invision
As featured on
It was well into the process of making “Killers of the Flower Moon” that Martin Scorsese realized it wasn’t a detective story. Scorsese, actor Leonardo DiCaprio and screenwriter Eric Roth had many potential avenues in adapting David Grann’s expansive nonfiction history, “Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI.” The film that Scorsese and company premiered Saturday at the Cannes Film Festival, however, wasn’t like the one they initially set out to make. The filmmakers said the shift was largely driven from collaboration with the Osage Nation. Scorsese says the movie became not a whodunit but "a who-didn’t-do-it.”
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Humidity: 59%
- Cloud Coverage: 1%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 11
- Sunrise: 05:34:36 AM
- Sunset: 07:45:50 PM
Abundant sunshine. High 97F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low around 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny skies. High 101F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Columna: Los republicanos dan un golpe contra la inmigración ilegal
- El Centro police seize narcotics near I-8
- Owners of San Diego restaurants charged with COVID-relief fraud, money laundering
- IV HIGH: Saikhon retires, leaving behind a legacy
- Daniel Hernandez Jr. Memorial Softball Tournament recognized by Brawley City Council
- Border Patrol busts over $340K of narcotics on Sunday, $371K on Friday
- New River Improvement Project finally breaks ground
- Local director's "The Man From Jalisco" to air locally this summer
- Imperial Valley College names Sanchez new Maintenance and Operations manager
- POLICE BEAT: May 17 to May 24
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.