(Family Features) After spending months of extra time at home with their pets, many pet owners are looking to plan pet-inclusive vacations. In fact, 85% of pet parents say they’re likely to travel within the next year and 65% say they are ready to bring their pets along, according to an online survey conducted by KRC Research on behalf of Mars Petcare, which is committed to making pets feel welcome through pet-friendly policies, parks and business – including hotels like Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton – through its BETTER CITIES FOR PETS™ Program. To learn more and find pet-friendly destinations, visit BetterCitiesForPets.com or newsroom.hilton.com.
- Emotions run high at county COVID meeting
- Hallan en Mexicali a fugitiva de Albuquerque
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Eight migrants discovered in fake FedEx truck
- Local charity at risk of state sanction
- Calexico East POE hours to expand Nov. 8
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Probation officer earns state award
- La Niña looms in Pacific as new water year begins
- Arrestan en Valle Imperial a pollero con vehículo falso de entrega
- Tolentino murder trial rescheduled for Feb. 15
- PMH Foundation celebrates Fall Gala's return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.