- Humidity: 35%
- Cloud Coverage:0%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:56:14 AM
- Sunset: 05:55:33 PM
Mainly sunny. High around 85F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mostly clear sky. Low 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly sunny. High near 90F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Calexico East POE hours to expand Nov. 8
- Local charity at risk of state sanction
- Mask mandate again on board agenda
- Emotions run high at county COVID meeting
- Anuncia CBP ampliación de horario en Garita Oriente
- Hallan en Mexicali a fugitiva de Albuquerque
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Probation officer earns state award
- La Niña looms in Pacific as new water year begins
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Social media post disrupts Central school activities
- PMH Foundation celebrates Fall Gala's return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.