- Humidity: 34%
- Cloud Coverage:12%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:54:41 AM
- Sunset: 05:57:35 PM
Windy with sunshine. High 84F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Mostly clear. Low 57F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunny. High 79F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Emotions run high at county COVID meeting
- Hallan en Mexicali a fugitiva de Albuquerque
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Eight migrants discovered in fake FedEx truck
- Views mixed if walk-out was shot in the arm for vax opponents
- Local charity at risk of state sanction
- Arrestan en Valle Imperial a pollero con vehículo falso de entrega
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Probation officer earns state award
- La Niña looms in Pacific as new water year begins
- Tolentino murder trial rescheduled for Feb. 15
- PMH Foundation celebrates Fall Gala's return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.