- Humidity: 31%
- Cloud Coverage:0%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:55:26 AM
- Sunset: 05:56:33 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 79F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High around 85F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Emotions run high at county COVID meeting
- Hallan en Mexicali a fugitiva de Albuquerque
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Eight migrants discovered in fake FedEx truck
- Calexico East POE hours to expand Nov. 8
- Local charity at risk of state sanction
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Probation officer earns state award
- La Niña looms in Pacific as new water year begins
- Arrestan en Valle Imperial a pollero con vehículo falso de entrega
- Tolentino murder trial rescheduled for Feb. 15
- PMH Foundation celebrates Fall Gala's return
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.