- Humidity: 33%
- Cloud Coverage:26%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:53:35 AM
- Sunset: 07:43:19 PM
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 108F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear skies. Low 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 113F. WSW winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Driver in fatal crash to stand trial
- Murder suspect walks out of jail, remains at large
- Prepara gobierno de Biden deportación de familias
- Two bodies hauled out of Slab City Saturday morning
- Guns, drugs recovered in Friday morning arrests
- Park in Imperial renamed after Redondo
- Rising COVID numbers causing concern locally
- Arrestan federales a criminal sexual de menores
- Apresan a delincuente armado cerca de Food 4 Less
- Reportan fuga de presunto homicida de Cárcel del Condado
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.