- Humidity: 48%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 25 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:33:43 AM
- Sunset: 07:48:18 PM
Sunny skies with gusty winds developing later in the day. High around 90F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Clear. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 64F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Mainly sunny. High 96F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Preparan protesta en El Centro por muerte de afroamericanos
- County to appeal to governor
- COVID claims beloved cop and coach
- Valley Briefs: Peaceful protest to be held Monday
- Hundreds gather for Black Lives Matter rally
- Daughter of El Centro man fatally shot by police seeks answers, accountability
- Detectan caso de Coronavirus en restaurante local
- Testing to begin in Calexico, second community site on its way
- Inmate’s family angered over alleged prank call
- Local high schools set to celebrate their seniors virtually
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.