50 YEARS AGO: Want to take a fun drive in Imperial Valley tomorrow?
- Humidity: 15%
- Cloud Coverage:16%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:33:25 AM
- Sunset: 07:51:41 PM
Abundant sunshine. Very hot. High 112F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. Very hot. High 118F. Winds light and variable.
- Abre registro estatal de vacunación para adultos jóvenes en Baja California
- Notifica IRS sobre pago por hijos
- Detienen a adolescente tijuanense tras balacera en Zona Dorada de Mexicali
- Admite esposa de Chapo Guzmán narcodelitos
- Starbucks eyes new location in Imperial
- Mayors see Calexico council’s decision to suspend its benefits as problematic
- Lanza Consulado estadounidense advertencia a mexicanos por cruce fronterizo
- Calexico councilman’s comments get chilly response
- Calexico police and fire departments ask for help
- VALLEY BRIEFS: Party dispersed at abandoned warehouse
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.