- Humidity: 48%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:33:42 AM
- Sunset: 07:48:20 PM
Sunny skies. Becoming windy late. High 91F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Clear. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 64F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High 96F. WNW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Preparan protesta en El Centro por muerte de afroamericanos
- County to appeal to governor
- COVID claims beloved cop and coach
- Valley Briefs: Peaceful protest to be held Monday
- Hundreds gather for Black Lives Matter rally
- Daughter of El Centro man fatally shot by police seeks answers, accountability
- Detectan caso de Coronavirus en restaurante local
- Inmate’s family angered over alleged prank call
- Testing to begin in Calexico, second community site on its way
- Local high schools set to celebrate their seniors virtually
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.