- Humidity: 13%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:43:33 AM
- Sunset: 07:52:03 PM
Abundant sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 117F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low 87F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. Very hot. High 114F. SW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph.
- Brawley officer booked on rape charge
- ECESD prepares district reopening plan
- Calexico police investigating attempted kidnapping
- CBP: Shots fired at west port of entry
- Preparan reapertura de escuelas primarias en El Centro
- Actors implore Valley residents to 'wear a mask'
- ECRMC’s Edward: ‘We’ve got to do better’ containing COVID
- Brawley homes dress up for contest
- City Council to vote on renaming park in honor of Efren Coronel
- Valley Briefs: Driver dies in single-vehicle accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.