- Humidity: 31%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:34:13 AM
- Sunset: 07:53:16 PM
Sunny. Becoming windy late. High 103F. SW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Clear. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 73F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunny skies with gusty winds developing later in the day. High 98F. W winds at 10 to 20 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Calexico High graduates its largest class ever
- One injured in three-car collision in El Centro
- Centinela inmate death investigated as homicide
- Registran incendio en Heber
- New Social Services director eager to connect with community
- Brawley baseball sends two to pro ranks
- Cancelan cobro para evento de Andy Ruiz
- Community lauds Calipatria prison inmates’ fundraiser
- Changes announced for Andy Ruiz Jr. parade, rally
- IID director wants dive team reinstated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.